WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Guest {Star} Courtney: DIY Garland Wreath

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010



These DIY wreaths are perfect for a party because they're fairly inexpensive, and it's easy to find garlands in fun colors like pink and teal! Get creative with different ornaments and ribbons. Hang three wreaths above a party table or make small wreaths for your neighbors. They take 5 minutes to make and can last for years!


What you'll need:
  • Styrofoam wreath
  • hot glue gun
  • garland
  • ribbon or ornament




What to do:
1. Glue one end of the garland to the inside of the Sytrofoam wreath.





2. Wrap the wreath with the garland all the way around until it is completely covered.




3. Using glue, secure the end of the garland.




4. Adorn the wreath with a favorite ornament or large ribbon.




5. Hang with extra ribbon!




Discover more about Courtney Dial at Pizzazzerie.

12 comments:

m November 23, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

gorgeous! and so much better for your hands ... I've been making some with holly and my hands are all scratched and sore :o(

Katherine November 23, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine November 23, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

DIY's usually scare me, but this I think I can handle! :)

Bonnie November 23, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

oh how simple! thanks for sharing!! .. visit me at www.cutesassy.com

i need fans! thanks

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie November 23, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

This was SO easy and can be made to match whatever decor you have! :) Trust me, if I can do it - ya'll can do it :)

Unknown November 23, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

This is ridiculously cute. Thanks for such an awesome idea and step by step instructions.

The Autocrat: Haley November 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Ahhh - mazing! Can't decided if I want to make this one too!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown December 7, 2014 at 7:40 PM  

Could I put lights powered by battery on it?

)*~MandiLynn~*( January 2, 2018 at 10:25 AM  

Can you tell me where you got the garland? My mom has the same one but its running thin and breaking. Its her favorite (Also mine) I would appreciate it! Please and Thank you

pat March 11, 2018 at 9:35 AM  

Can you tell me how much garland to use and the size of the ring. Starting my Christmas decorating shopping list.

Unknown November 27, 2018 at 6:24 PM  

This is such a great diy especially because I'm going for winter wonderland

Unknown November 5, 2019 at 4:58 PM  

Your wreath has opened a whole new exciting world of fun thank you

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers