WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

P&C Real Life Parties ~ Pink & Black Damask

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009



How we love it when you share your party stories with us!

Sharon of Cupcakes and Cutlery recently threw a Bridal Shower using our "Dinner for Two" collection. After the party was over, and she had recovered from cleaning her kitchen, she had this to say;




"My co-blogger and I talk about your stuff ALL the time. She'll say, did you see the new racecar party and I'll say no, did you see the bon appetit party? and then we'll jump on a computer and look at all of them and try to figure out when we can use them all. Since she is my sister in law, many a family function has to happen without our full attention. :)

I absolutely LOVED using the downloads. I modified them a bit since I had Illustrator and was able to use my VERY basic skills to suite them to a bridal shower. We did a dessert buffet and the colors and patterns made it look super sophisticated without requiring much more then card stock!

We used the patterns and some of the cupcake pic graphics to mat photos of the bride and groom and had those throughout the house and also made the game prizes all match with the pattern and graphics. Everyone loved the party and I even emailed an attendee your etsy address for a party she is hosting later this summer.

I am not sure I ever want to do another party without your downloads. They made everything super easy and absolutely stunning. We are currently re-designing our blog and there will surely be a link to your etsy store. "







Won't you share your creative party story with us? Email, comment, twitter or smoke signal, today!

2 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home May 14, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Together, you all made one beautiful party!!

Cupcakes and Cutlery June 5, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

I just found this!!! Thanks for posting the party. It is one of my favorite parties that I have ever done thanks to your download!!!!!

S-

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers