WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Hold Please

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010



Thank you for your patience! While I am struggling to get out from underneath a recent Birthday Party, I thought I would tease you with a couple of photos of an up and coming collection.

This pink camouflage inspired party was geared toward guests who wanted an adventure! Binoculars, maps and compasses will come in handy when you hit the trails with this collection.








Check back... we'll have it ready for you in a couple of weeks.... (and in green camo as well!)

4 comments:

Krista Lucas February 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

funny, i was just going to ask you what and how you assemble the pennant banner, but your photo answered my question! :)

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna February 10, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

very cute!

on a side note, have you ever considered doing printed organizational labels (for the home)? or do you already offer something of the sort?

kelly

Jen February 10, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Oh I love this. I turned 40 in December but didn't celebrate. Perhaps a 1/2 birthday with this as the decor. I keep watching and waiting for your posts. Thanks for giving a peek!

Gaggles N Giggles February 14, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Super Cute..Can't wait to see the rest.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers