WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Summer Mud

>> Friday, July 29, 2011

Have you noticed I haven't been around here much? Or maybe you haven't noticed? Well, I'm sure you have better things to do than to check up on me.

With summer here, the kids are home all day. All day. Did I mention that the kids are home all day? Well, with summer here and the kids at home all day, there isn't much time for blogging. Not that I don't have a ton of super fun projects and stuff to share about. There just are not enough hours in the day to tell you about them.




Here is just one fun thing - Adventure Playground. I am a big proponent of age appropriate activities that help your child to gain self esteem and common sense. Letting your daughter play in the mud, build a fort and steer a raft across a pond can take care of all of those things in one fell swoop. Now, these are still carefully chaperoned activities, but, at least she is out of the padded playground.











my daughter and her best friend Jake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers