WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

P&C Real Life Parties ~ Pool Party

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kara, over at Kara's Party Ideas, recently threw a party using our "Poolside" Party collection. Can I just say how impressed I am with her creativity? This party turned out FABULOUSLY!

Here is what she had to say...



I'm finally posting the pool party i did a few weeks ago! I've been so busy lately with a wedding and a couple of parties :).

I printed most of the paper goods via paper and cake...so cute!! Love her stuff!

Here's the invites that were sent out a few weeks before the party {purchased on oriental trading}...

let the fun begin...




havin
' fun in the pool...



I covered these adorable tarts {that my sister's best friend made} with whip cream, kiwi's, and a mango syrup. they were so yummy!




I got this unfinished surf board on ebay a few years ago..and painted it...




I made the cupcake toppers out of colorful cut up straws {and paper and cake's adorable printables}...


We covered the cake with brown sugar for 'sand'... I stuck pinwheels on top for an added beach effect :).




the beach ball sippers i found online...



I bought some fun wooden surfboards at Michaels that all the kids painted...




dad is even enjoy painting! :)...



surf rug to dry/drip off on...




fun was had by all...

******
Thanks again Kara!

3 comments:

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna September 15, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

LOVE the beach ball invites and the little cakes. Fun!

Kelly
http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  September 25, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Kara - I love the invites and all the fun summer colors...you did a great job with this!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers