WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

P&C Real Life Parties ~ Damask Halloween

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kara, over at Kara's Party Ideas, throws one fabulous party after the next. Her latest - a Halloween dinner party using our "Damask Halloween" Party collection. I am wondering, how can I get on her guest list?

Here is what she had to say...

*****

I hosted my chic halloween dinner last week! I had a 'black damask' theme along with the obvious color palette of orange and black. I also added accents of shimmer and chandeliers.



I found the perfect elegant black demask printable party pack on paper and cake {place cards, napkin rings, cupcake toppers, etc}!








the dessert table...



the cute cupcake toppers {again, paper & cake}...


I made this chocolate pistachio ganache cake {recipe found in celebrate magazine..it's the cake that's on the front cover}. it turned out really good & tasty!..


I added masks to the little figures on the cookies...


the oreo's were rolled in orange and black sprinkles..


I put orange jones in a black cauldron filled with ice...


I set monster energy drinks out {in the "khaos" flavor that matched the black and orange theme perfectly}. the crow on top was inspired by hostess with the mostess..


I topped the glasses with orange sparkle gel icing and added spider rings to the bottoms...


I love this black shimmery candelabra...



inspired by amy atlas, licorice wheels were hung above the dessert table...


another pic of my shimmery skeleton...


and last but not least, the party favors were cute little boxes {paper & cake} filled with candy corn and/or my homemade caramel apples...


*****
This outstanding party has also been featured on HWTM. Thanks Kara - for all your inspiration and super creative party ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers