WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

P&C Real Life Party: End of Summer Party

>> Thursday, August 19, 2010

Did you see this one? Heather from Party Tinkers shares her End of Summer party using our Printable Lemonade collection. The details are fabulous! The only thing missing? My invitation! Here is what she had to say...

~ ~ ~



In honor of my of my oldest daughter starting kindergarten (snif snif) in a week, I decided to throw an End of the Summer Party for her and some of her girlfriends from school. I ordered all of these adorable Lemonade themed customizable printables from Paper and Cake. Here are some photos detailing the guest goody table!




Since black was incorporated into the printable design, I was able to use 
some of the items that I had from Catherine's Ladybug Party.


I had seen several other party blogs where mason jars 
were used as cups and decided to steal the idea!!

 

Now, what to do for my next party!!!

7 comments:

Moore Minutes August 19, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

What a charming end of summer party! I REALLY like how you did the mason jar lids with the printables...SMART idea. :)

Kori Clark August 19, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

So adorable and well executed! Great job Heather!

Heather@PartyTinkers August 19, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Thank you so much for featuring my party......I really enjoyed putting it all together. Your printables def. made it all come together. (sorry I forgot to include a pic of the invitation!!)

nina@themissadventuresofnina August 21, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

I love it! I think this would be wonderful for a neutral shower too.

Lorajean August 21, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

All these yellow parties make me want to relive my daughters yellow birthday I did for her last year! Color themes are the best!!

Becs August 23, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

What a gorgeous party!! I especially love the mason jars, and the lemonade cupcakes! Funny because in my end of the world, we're heading TOWARDS summer! I will have to throw one of my own

- Becs @ Stiletto Studio
www.becslake.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers