WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

How Time Flies

>> Monday, February 14, 2011

Well party people, I can't believe it's finally here. As often as I tell people I am only 32, this Wednesday I will be 40. Years. Old. Forty. Not that there is anything wrong with forty. Just, I've been in denial for so long it's going to be a little difficult to transition.

So, to kick off this fabulous new decade of my life (ew), I've decided to celebrate with a giveaway! Just a few of my favorite things. Now, you'll have to wait till Wednesday - that's the official date (it says so on my old and yellowing birth certificate) but I promise it will be worth it.

While you wait, I wanted to show you a photo, worth about a thousand words. That's my mom on the right, hosting a bridal shower for my Aunt (on the left). Note the awesome punch bowl, and just check out the cutting edge tablescape complete with footed compote dishes filled with mixed nuts. I believe it's proof really -- entertaining IS in my genes.


4 comments:

Marian Briscoe February 14, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Not only do you have party genes, but young genes too! You Do not look 40! Happy birthday week!!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro February 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

Sweet photo! And I note that the cutlery is all perfectly arranged, too. Happy upcoming birthday!

Unknown February 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

you are cute as a button, abs!

Terri February 15, 2011 at 3:05 AM  

Yay, I can't wait to see the post! HAPPY Birthday and I love that table,it is definately in the genes. You look amazing and I am now far behind ya sister!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers