WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Guest {Sister} Melia: Peace, Love & Oreos

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On Sunday (yes, the day before Valentine’s Day), Crystal and I set to work on creating her Valentine’s Day Cards. I had seen Oreo pops on several blogs and thought that looked really cute and easy to do.

Using Paper & Cake's printable Peace Party design, I cut out several of the 2" party rounds (yay! for the circle punch) and made my own treat bag toppers using the full sheet of "peace" patterned paper included in the set. I customized the rounds to say “Peace, Love & Oreos” along with a round for Crystal to write out her "to"s and "from"s.

It all worked out great, except the Oreo pops. They were difficult to dip in the chocolate and not fall off the stick. After about 12 attempts, I gave up and ended up dipping ½ of the Oreo into the chocolate. In the end it was a huge time saver and I think they came out really cute.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers