WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

P&C Real Life Party: Holiday Photo Props

>> Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday photo props in action! Last Sunday night, my family had our annual "Barter Family Christmas Party" (Barter is my mom's maiden name). This first photo prop photo is of my sister and her three cute kids - it pretty much cracks me up.





This next photo was sent in from Denecia of Seester's Stationery... adorable. And I love that background!



Send in your pictures...I would LOVE to see what you have done with your holiday photo props!

1 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro December 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

Moustaches have been really in this past year. Looking forward to other fun, creative photo props your readers send in!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers