WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Seasons Greetings

>> Thursday, December 9, 2010

I really do enjoy sending out a humorous Holiday greeting card. I think it's probably in my genes -  from my dad's side of the family. When I was young, I remember him signing our family holiday greeting cards with as random a name as he could come up with. There were fairly tame signatures like, "Mickey and Minnie Mouse", and then there was my all time favorite - "President and Mrs. Carter" (back in the day that was some cutting edge stuff!).

I only bring this up because on Saturday my sister will be taking our family portrait, and I'm guessing it won't look like what you are picturing in your head. Why? Well, let me show you a little "History" of Barnes family cards...




2006 • "May your home be filled with the joy of family and friends this holiday season."




2007 • "Thinking of you this BUSY holiday season."




2008 • "Wishing you visions of dancing sugar-plums this Holiday Season."




2009 • "Wishing you a Picture Perfect holiday season."



So stop by next week, and I'll give you all a little preview of our 2010 silliness. I can't wait to see what I come up with???!!!

3 comments:

Kayla December 9, 2010 at 6:20 AM  

Aww I like the busy holiday season card! Very cute! Happy holidays!

Kayla
craftykayla.blogspot.com

JC's Loft December 9, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

Hahahahha those are priceless...I would just die if I got something like that in the mail.

Well now I'm on the edge of my seat to see what you come up with!

Paula

Bellenza Wedding Bistro December 13, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

This idea is just too wonderful! So original, creative, and personal. Can't wait to see your 2010 card photo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers