WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Sneak Peek: Printable SCUBA & Shark Birthday Party

>> Monday, May 9, 2011



Phew! Just threw this super fun birthday party for my cute son, Jack yesterday - and man am I tired! Be sure to check back by next week for the printable party set and a How-to party guide full of details and tips and tricks - including how to make SCUBA tanks and scary sharks.

SUPER special thanks to Brittany of Edible Details for the cake toppers - be sure to order yours soon to match your party! Also to my paparazzi, Missy of Missy Marie Photography, and Krista of Krista Lucas Photography for taking about 6 million fabulous photos.






I also want to give a shout out to my friend Julia for putting up with me the night before the party - always a life savor in the last minute printing and cutting. And I can't forget my patient husband, my knight in shining shark-shaped-cardboard-cutouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers