WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Deck the Halls!

>> Friday, November 13, 2009

Our "Standees" embellished using a glue pen and red glitter


Christmas is my all time favorite holiday! I can't tell you how many different themed sets of tree ornaments I have in the attic (and I won't tell you because my husband reads this blog too). It is an expensive habit, but changing the theme of my tree every year has become something I really look forward to.


glittered favor box and tabletop decorations


That is all about to change! This year, everything I need to inexpensively decorate my Christmas tree and my house (and save my marriage) are right here, for only $10.

Take a look at what is in our Deck the Halls printable partyware collection:

  • Invitation + Envelope
  • Note card + Envelope
  • Place card
  • Napkin rings/Candle wrappers
  • Food labels
  • Cupcake Picks
  • Menu card
  • Standees
  • Wine Glass Tags
  • Favor box
  • Gift tags
  • Party hats
  • Front door sign
  • Paper photo frame
  • Christmas hanging decorations
  • Christmas tabletop decorations
  • Advent calendar
  • Coasters
  • Paper sheets (use to make paper chains/lanterns/wrapping paper/crackers etc.)


advent calendar


menu, place card, wine glass tag and tabletop decorations


Tips: Using a glue pen and red glitter (from the Martha Stewart collection), we were able to carefully apply glitter to very specific areas of the designs. You can also tie on a little fancy ribbon to any of the items for added customization.

4 comments:

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna November 13, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

i love it!!! i would totally get these if we weren't living out of a hotel right now (waiting to close on our new house. eee!).

next year, though!

kelly

Bobbi November 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. What a cool, unique idea.

Sweetly Sweet November 15, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

So glad I found you! I'm a happy new follower! Come by my blog when you have a minute and check out the birthday party I am doing for my daughter... I'm new to blogging. Love your blog style/layout.

Sweetly Sweet

marta November 16, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

super happy to find your beautiful party blog. what fabulous ideas you have.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers