WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

A List a Mile Long

>> Tuesday, November 30, 2010


This year, my gift buying list is considerably shorter than in years past, and yet it is still about a mile long. Fourteen gifts for kids under 10, nine gifts for the over 30 set, fifteen "family" gifts (baked goods or family photographs), six neighbor gifts, ten teacher gifts, and then there is my own family to buy for.

I had better get started!

If you need a little helping hand, a little inspiration for the shopping extravaganza that you are about to embark upon, here is a little download to get you through the season... a Nordic style Holiday Gift to do List.

Cute, huh?

(pictured above are first cousins who do not agree that a group photo is a good idea)

3 comments:

Jennifer November 30, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

OK, now I dont feel to bad. shop for about 40 people. teachers, nerighbors, family. MOney is gettng tighter & tighter and I am trying to come up with inexpensive gifts.

coolkids November 30, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

wow that is a lot of kids! thecoolkidsblog.com

Sandy November 30, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

I feel better now I only have 3 kids, 3 adults, 2 teachers, one neighbor and baking stuff for my husband job. I was overwhelmed with that list and probably a few odds and ends I am overlooking.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers