WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Until the Fall

>> Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well, that's it. School is officially over for the year.
YAY SUMMER!!! I am NOT setting the alarm. I am NOT packing endless lunches that don't get eaten. I am NOT driving across town to school twice a day. I am NOT going to miss it for one second!

Until,

about a week from now when the two of them are driving me nuts and I want to need to have to drop them off somewhere anywhere for just a moment of sanity!

Oh, summer. How I love thee/despise thee.

To celebrate the end of the year, all the school kids participate in the "Spring Dance Festival", and I'm going to force you all to watch!




autumn is the blond with the black pants and purple plaid shirt




jack is the little cutie all the way on your left - taking it very seriously

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers