WE'VE MOVED. . . come on over to our new website and blog!

Wilton, how I Love Thee...

>> Thursday, June 9, 2011

...Let me count ways. You stand behind me and my OCD with your unwavering support by inventing the ultra versatile Easy Pour Candy Funnel that I will use for everything but candy. Pancakes. Muffins. Cupcakes. Maybe for putting the finishing touch on some cake balls. No more scoop and pour. No more messy drips. Only. Perfect. Circles. Only. Perfect. 3/4 filled mini muffin cups.










Ah. Perfect.

Except cleaning up after the kids. If only Wilton made a bubble-of-no-mess-for-kids. An OCD girl can dream, right?


2 comments:

Unknown June 9, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

abby, you are so funny. love it

testing 1 June 12, 2011 at 11:04 PM  

Hmm...I've seen that and wondered if it was worth it. If I can use it beyond candy, I'm sold!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Paper & Cake

Followers